Saturday, May 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

Two days before Valentine's, I made some heart shaped cookies as a surprise for Alex.  He was in the bedroom and I told him he couldn't come out until I said so.  I cut some paper hearts and made a trail from the bedroom to the kitchen so we could frost some sugar cookies.  It was so fun! He wasn't way surprised because I wasn't very quiet, but it was fun anyway.  

We got frosting all over our lips.

 Note the frosting on the lips....



The Valentine's day, I stayed home from student teaching because I had thrown up the night before and didn't feel so great that morning.  I just mostly rested in bed.  Alex went to class for most of the day.  We celebrated that night with a lame dinner (we went out to Outback a few days later, don't worry) for a bad stomach and surprised each other with some acts of love.

While I was in the living room, Alex did this to our bed. 



The kids at school were so concerned I wouldn't get my valentines.  The next day, I was greeted with a bag full of candy and "love notes" from Fourth Graders.  Alex got a little jealous :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment